Planning Your Trade Show the Right Way
You are in the midst of planning a trade show, and you’re quickly learning just how demanding of a process it is. There are a thousand different elements to manage, from the venue to the floor plan to the vendors to the staff. Many negotiations will need to be performed, many appointments will need to be attended and many elements will need to be facilitated. It’s overwhelming, and without help, you will almost certainly overlook something. If this sounds like you then do not worry. Whether you are currently ensconced in the trade show planning process or are just starting it Jacoby Expo is here to assist you.
Things to Consider
- You will need to find an appropriate venue, one with an ideal location which will be easy for your vendors and guests to access.
On top of this, when you find the right location your problems will not end there. You will need to sign the right permits, establish your staging and guarantee the safety of your visitors with a thorough inspection to name just a few of the many obligations that come with any building you might select.
- Once you have a venue you will need vendors to fill it which requires ample research to assemble a viable list and endless negotiations to secure them.
You will simultaneously have to negotiate with the staff you will need to facilitate the event, people like general service contractors and floor managers.
- You will need to communicate effectively with your exhibitors: A typical trade show or expo will have so many different exhibitors that communicating with all of them can be logistically demanding, and yet you must if you want your tradeshow to go off without a hitch. Clarifying the details and costs associated with your event is essential for a successful show.
This level of obligation is simply too much to handle on your own. You will need to hire strong, experienced staff to handle some of the elements of this process. Jacoby Expo can help you find the right people, but we will go well beyond that. We will actually help you in the planning and realization of your event.
How Jacoby Expo Can Help
- Finding the ideal location for your event is not easy. You will need to find one that is the right size, in the right location, with easy access in an area that makes sense for your event. Jacoby can help you find the perfect area within which to house your trade show. We will have it inspected for fire safety and ensure that it has adequate lighting as well.
- We will help you find dedicated and knowledgeable general service contractors who can help you negotiate with vendors and sign all of the necessary permits.
- One of the most important elements of pre-trade show prep is creating a strong floor plan. We will work with you on drafting this plan to ensure that everything will be in its right place on the day of your event. This, in turn, will lead to the satisfaction of both your vendors and your guests.
- We will help you mediate between your vendors and your exhibitors, making sure that communication between the two parties is efficient and accurate. This includes developing assets like exhibitor service manuals, order forms, email blasts and call programs which can facilitate convenient mass communication.
Any experienced exhibitors knows that of the hardest parts of any trade show appearance is the logistical stain of simply getting your booth, and all of the materials necessary to compliment it, to your event. This proves especially trying if you have to move your booth from event to event, breaking down, transporting and setting it up time and time again. We will coordinate the labor involved in the transportation and setup of your booth, setting up your booth before you arrive and dismantling it when the show comes to a close. This will go along way towards eliminating worry from the equation.
These are just a few of the many ways that Jacoby Expo can help you with your upcoming trade show. If you would like to learn more, then simply call or email us today.
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below or call 419-376-3510 to speak to a member of the Jacoby Expo team for more details on how we can help you!