Planning Your Company’s Exhibit
Your company is preparing for your next trade show appearance and you are trying to figure out how you can draw the attention of visitors. Even for a AAA corporation like yours it is all too easy to get lost amid all of the distractions of an industry event. You know that you need to create an eye-catching exhibit, the kind which can stop people in their tracks. However, as you begin planning you realize that designing an exhibit is a demanding process. You will need to set up your booth effectively, assemble the necessary materials and install all of the components of your exhibit, each of these a complex task in its own right. You have a great company and a fantastic product, but you realize that you still might need a bit of help standing out at your next trade show. If this sounds like you then do not worry. Jacoby Expo can help you today.
Things to Consider
Setting up an exhibit for your corporation may seem simple at first, but it is actually a very complex process. Here are a few of the many factors you will have to deal with if you choose to do so alone:
- Any successful booth starts with an attention-grabbing design.
This includes not only the shape of the booth (including any necessary shelving) but also additional walls as well as banners, signs and other such elements. You may even want your booth to have a particular type of flooring (or even carpeting) to match your overall aesthetic. Facilitating the creation and application of these elements can prove to be very time consuming.
- Your corporation will like to have a product to show off or materials to display.
You will need to figure out a means of getting those display materials to the trade show in a timely and efficient manner. A lot can happen over the course of shipping: items can be misplaced or damaged, deliveries can be late, wires can get crossed… and when your materials arrive you will still likely need to unbox them, assemble them and them pack them up again once the show is over.
- You will have to deal with both exhibitors and visitors.
Most of these interactions will be positive, but some may become heated. Disputes with other exhibitors or trade show staff can be distracting and even cause potential clients to avoid your booth. You also have to deal with the logistics of moving your booth across multiple events Furthermore you need to coordinate the labor needed so that you exhibitors can arrive at the event ready to do business, and then leave without worry,
Indeed, trying to set up and manage a booth on your own is an incredibly demanding process with lots of room for error. Fortunately, Jacoby Expo can help.
How Jacoby Expo Can Help
- We will work with you to create a custom booth design to match each and every one of your needs. Additionally, we can assist you with any additional elements you may need, like signs, shelving or additional walls or flooring or even additional lighting fixtures. We will set up your booth before the trade show begins and break it down after it ends so that you will be able to place your focus on selling your services.
- We will make sure your materials are delivered on time and in an ideal state. Once they arrive we will unpack your materials and store your empty containers away. At the conclusion of the show, we will pack up your materials once again and ship them to wherever you wish.
- Jacoby Expo’s onsite team will act as liaisons between you and the show organizer. They can provide additional furnishing needs or onsite orders will be placed by your dedicated contact to ensure you can continue to do what you are there to do – business.
- Finally, we will provide you with post show information and reports so that you can know, definitely, just how successful your trade show appearance was.
If you are trying to sell your product or service at a crowded trade show, you have more to worry about than the minutiae of designing and operating your booth. Let us handle these issues so that you can focus on what you do best. Here at Jacoby Expo, we only have an interest in working with top shelf clients, corporations who endeavor to make a major statement and succeed on a grand scale. If your company is ready to grow then we are ready to help. Contact Jacoby Expo today for more information.
How to Get Started
Fill out the form below or call 419-376-3510 to speak to a member of the Jacoby Expo team for more details on how we can help you!