Putting together a trade show takes a lot of hard work. Exhibitors want to make a lasting impression on visitors, an impression that will help to generate interest in their products and services. To ensure that this happens, you’ll want to hire reputable general service contractors. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find the time necessary in order to choose the general service contractors that you think are best qualified for the job. This is where we come in – at Jacoby Expo, we partner with a number of full service contractors in order to help with all facets of your trade show, from the pre-show planning to on-site production, so that you don’t have to spend time hiring a half dozen different contractors that you’ll then have to coordinate with.
- Floor Plan Design – Figuring out the best way to set up each exhibitors booth in relation to one another in order to provide them with the best possible exposure while also retaining a safe flow of traffic is vital to a successful trade show. The building the trade show is hosted in is also an important element to consider and is something we will use to our advantage to ensure the floor plan design is as effective as possible.
- Exhibitor Service Kits – We will help put together exhibitor service kits, which often include tables, drapes for the tables and booths, chairs and seating, booth IDS, product display cases, booth walls and more.
- Structure & Graphic Design – We will help obtain and plan out where to hang banners and flags, where to place posters and graphic panels, and much more. Additionally, we will help order and install any necessary A/V equipment.
- Exhibitor Services – We can help provide customer service on-site for the exhibitors, which means helping them place new orders in addition to following up on existing orders.
- Trade Show Carpeting and Flooring – If the exhibitor is displaying cleaning supplies, would you really want white carpeting for your trade show floor? White carpeting gets dirty easily and wouldn’t make a cleaning supply exhibitor look good. We will choose the appropriate carpeting and flooring for each trade show exhibitor.
- Overhead Rigging – Our contractors will take care of any overhead rigging requirements, including hanging banners over certain booths or setting up specific lights overhead, such as spotlights.
- Material Handling Services – Our contractors will bring in an exhibitor’s shipment and deliver it straight to their booth. Once the show is ended, we will pack all the materials and ship them back out.
- Logistics – We will take care of all exhibitor logistics, including the coordination involved with shipping the exhibitor’s products or displays to and from the trade show.
- I&D Labor – We will break down custom booths that exhibitors chose to use wall by wall in a safe and secure manner after the trade show has ended.
Post Show Information
- Equipment Reports – We will provide detailed equipment reports that accounts for all the equipment used as well as their condition and any damages done during the show.
- Exhibitor Order Reports – We will provide a complete exhibitor order report that provides information regarding how successful the trade show was by measuring the unique objectives the exhibitor had prior to the trade show.
- Show Management Invoice – The invoice that we provide will include a detailed breakdown of the trade show’s costs so you know what you’re paying for.
As you can see, there’s a lot of work to be done to ensure a successful trade show, and we here at Jacoby Expo can provide you with all the general contractor services that you require.